Brand: Eaton / ABB
Made in EU
PRICE : CALL @ 01720-566000
· In the event of a primary power source interruption, users can manually transfer the load circuits to the standby power source and back to the primary power source once primary power has been restored.
· Rated for 30-1000A up to 600V in 2, 3, or 4 pole configurations. Eaton's breaker based ATS is available in a 3 position delayed transition configuration.
· Available with ATC-100, ATC-300 or ATC-600 level controls. All Eaton controllers are standard with a programmable engine exerciser and multiple field-programmable time delays.
· UL1008 and CSA 22.22 No. 178-1978 listed.
· High withstand ratings on low amperage switches without derating.
· Permanently affixed operating handle allows for safe manual operation under full load.
· Field-selectable multi-tap transformer panel permits operation on a wide range of system voltages.
· Suitable for use as service equipment in the standard enclosure size.
· A unidirectional gear motor mechanism allows for fast, powerful, safe power switching.
· Completely enclosed contacts ensure the integrity of the contact assemblies and minimizes the need for periodic maintenance of contacts, reducing downtime.