Brand: Network Technologies Inc. (NTI)
Made in USA
PRCIE: CALL @ 01720-566000
- Configure Smart Alerts for different event combinations
- 2 external configurable sensors, 5 digital inputs, 1 output relay
- User-programmable IP camera snapshots
- Linux inside
- Cascade up to 5 units via Ethernet connection (1 master, 4 slaves)
- Triggered Events can send SSH commands to soft shutdown or reboot machines
RJ45 Sensor Ports
Two female RJ45 jacks for connecting NTI temperature, humidity, liquid detection, smoke detection, glass break, vibration, motion sensors, and more.
- Two levels of user-defined alerts – non-critical and critical.
- Provides +12 VDC, 100 mA for each port.
Dry Contact Closures
- Five screw terminal pairs for connecting dry contact devices and the liquid detection sensor.
- Output voltage: +5 V DC
- Current limited to 10 mA
- Maximum resistance to close contact: 300K Ohm
- One screw terminal pair.
- Potential-free relay switch contacts.
- Normally open / normally closed connection points.
- Maximum switching load: 0.5A at 125VAC, 1A at 30VDC, 0.5A at 48VDC.
- Two female USB Type A connectors for connecting USB modem or for downloading log data to USB flash drive.
- One female USB Type B connector for connecting a PC for serial terminal access.
- One female RJ45 connector.
10/100 Base-T Ethernet interface.
- Supports full- and half-duplex.
- One screw terminal pair.
- Provides +12 VDC, 500 mA.
Optional Back-Up Battery
- Rechargeable sealed lithium battery.
- Provides back-up for two hours.
- ENVIROMUX-2D: 229,580 hours.
- ENVIRONUX-2DB: 230,693 hours.
- HTTP/HTTPS, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, SMTP, TCP/IP, Syslog, SNTP, DHCP, SSHv2, SSLv3, LDAPv3, AES 256-bit, 3DES, Blowfish, RSA, EDH-RSA, Arcfour, IPV6, WAP 2.0
Compatible with any SNMP management software.
- The unit can be polled via SNMP.
- Operates and configures via HTTP/HTTPS web page, Telnet, SSH, or USB serial interface.
- An IP address can be assigned to the ENVIROMUX-SEMS-2D automatically by a DHCP server.
Generates SNMP traps, email alerts, syslog messages, and SMS messages (via USB 3G modem).
- Alerts are posted in event log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
- Email alerts can be sent to 17 addresses.
- WxDxH: 5.82x3x1.75 in (148x76x44 mm)
Optional 1RU rackmount kit available
- The ENVIROMUX system can be mounted so that the sensor connectors are facing the front or back of the rack.
- ENVIROMUX-2D: 1.0 lb (0.45 kg)
Dual DC power.
- If the first power source fails, the unit will automatically, without interruption, switch over to the second power source before switching to the optional battery backup.
100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Includes one country-specific AC adapter. The second AC adapter is sold separately.
- Power consumption: 10W.
Optional 24VDC power.
- Accepts 9~36VDC (24VDC nominal).
- For installation in a 24V Telecom environment.
- Use the PWR-48V-12V1-6A DC-DC power converter to install the ENVIROMUX-2D in a 48V or 24V Telecom environment.
- Operating temperature: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Storage temperature: -22 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C).
- Operating /Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- CE, RoHS
- EN51055, EN50121-3-2
- Two years